This is drawing on my last post about the Modern Mrs. Darcy Reading challenge. Here are my book picks!
1.Book Published this year: To be Determined
2. A book you can finish in a day: “Say Goodbye to to Survival Mode” by Crystal Paine (finished 1/3/2016)
3. A book you’ve been meaning to read: “Hands Free Life“by Rachel Macy Stafford
4. A book recommended by local librarian or bookseller: “David and Goliath” by Maxwell Gladwell. (finished 1/10/2016)
5. A book you should have read in school: “Red Badge of Courage” by Stephan Crane (Update: I started this 1/20/16 and I made it half way through, and I was just not plain enjoying it at all. I really tried, but decided life is too short for boring books, so I moved on!)
6. A book chosen by friend/spouse/sibling/bff: “All the Lights we Cannot See” by Anthony Doerr
7. Published before you were born: “Emma” by Jane Austen.
8. Banned at some point: “A Wrinkle in Time” by Madeleine L’Engle
9. Book previously abandoned: “The Rule” by St. Benedict. I’ve read parts but never the full book.
10. Book you own but never read: Charlotte’s Web by E.B White.
11. Book that intimidates you: “Jane Eyre” by Charlotte Bronte
12. Book you’ve already read at least once: The Gospels.
Stay tuned for my list on technology books for 2016!